7/02/2009

Updated TWIN news...

So I went to the doctor on Monday with Jamie and Dave to find out what there little ones are! It was so fun cause I have never seen two babies on the ultrasounds before! So I am so excited to say that they are having a BOY and a GIRL!!!! Yippee, Hooray, Hallelujah! This is what they wanted so they got their wish! And then I talked to my friends Kari and Randy today and they found out that they are having 2 BOYS! Yippee, Hooray, Hallelujah! I am so excited for them too. Now Warner is going to have a lot of little buddies to play with next year! I took some cute pictures of their bellies last weekend but I left my camera in my trailer at camp. So I will have to post them next week once we get back from camping this weekend. Hope everyone has a wonderful 4Th of July! Ü

3 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

I'm so happy for them. She told me on Tuesday. That will be so fun. I still can't believe it. I knew her time would come. She will be a great mother.

Jani said...

How exciting! Now I can't wait to hear the names!

Ben and Lindsay said...

I am glad they got their wish! congrats to them!