6/20/2009

Cute pictures of Warner...

Warner and I were just hanging out in the backyard the other day. He looked so cute I had to take some pictures of him. Petri is still really jealous of him but she was letting him play with her a little bit. Warner is getting a lot more teeth on the top. You can see some of them in these pictures. It's funny because his two front teeth weren't coming in at the same time so his grin looks a little crooked, it's so funny.
So Warner has been walking so much. He took his first steps almost a month ago. He was only 9 months and 3 weeks, and now he is running all over the place. He still falls a lot but he can get up on his own and start walking again. I think the most steps he's taken in a row is like 15. I didn't think he would walk this soon, but he did. I feel like he just starting crawling. He is growing up so fast! Ü
Warner loves to swing!

4 comments:

Sharli said...

Jodi he is so cute I can't believe he is walking! Kolt just started crawling like this week! I wish you were bringing him to lunch, I want to see him!

Emilee said...

He is getting so big!! He is so cute!

brandy said...

I love those backyard pictures! His smile is so contagious :) Looks like you need to buy yourselves a swingset!!

Anonymous said...

Those are waaayy cute pics of him...He's getting so big i can't believe he's trying to walk. You two have a good lookin boy!!