6/01/2009

The BEST news EVER...

Okay so I finally get to tell everyone
the awesome news....
we are getting FOUR new babies this Christmas!!! I know what your thinking, four babies how is that possible. Let me tell you.
JAMIE AND DAVE ARE HAVING TWINS
AND KARI AND RANDY ARE HAVING TWINS!!!
Is that totally crazy?
Well if you don't think so here is another, they are due 6 days apart!! I can't believe it myself. If you can't tell I am sooo stoked! They are about 12 weeks along, and are due around the second week of December but their doctors tell them they will have the twins in November! This is going to be the best Thanksgiving and Christmas ever! I am so excited for Warner to have some more cousin's and friends to play with. Ü

7 comments:

Sharli said...

That is such exciting news for Jamie and Dave! I love the picture of Warner in the pool, he looks like such a big boy!

Carrie said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for them and you! You know what this means, lots of parties around that time of year! I couldn't be happier. It made my day! Is that weird cause I hardly know Jamie but I feel like I do. Tell them congrats!(:

Warner is getting to be such a big boy. He's a little heartbreaker. He's such a cutie!

Nate and Janie said...

Holy crap! Woo hoo!!! I am so excited for Jamie and Dave! Wow! Tweeners all around! I hope she's feeling good! Please tell her congrats!!!

Souli & Ashley said...

I couldn't believe it I'm so excited for them. They will be great parents. I'm so happy for them.

Anonymous said...

Holy S.H.I.T...I didn't even know they were prego...That's such awesome NEWS!!! Tell them both i said CONGRATS!!! That is the best news. Thanks for sharing it. Damn i miss you guys more then anything.

Jilly said...

That is CRAZY amazing! Congrats to them! That is just so awesome!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Wow twins!! That is so exciting! Twins are the best ( I would know being one!) Congrats to them, how fun!
I mentioned to Jill bout lunch, I am all for it, the next GB is the 24th. I will talk to Glenda and see if its ok, and get to ya!