5/11/2009

Mother's Day...

Shawn and Warner both got me the cutest cards and flower's for Mother's Day!
They also got me this beautiful fountain for my yard. I love it!

We went over to my in-laws for lunch to celebrate Mother's day with them. My family was down in St. George for the weekend. My brother and his wife and also my brother in-law all did the Triathlon. I heard they all did great. I can't wait till they get home so I can here how it all went. Shawn had to work so we couldn't go down. We are going to celebrate with my mom next weekend!
Grandma and Warner playing outside.
We love this time of year because we can get outside and play Croquet! It was a lot of fun! Yes of course I was the WINNER!!! Ü


CHAD GRADUATED FROM U OF U!
On Friday we went to my brother in-law's graduation! It was really neat. I am so proud of Chad and all of his accomplishments! He is such a great brother! He just bought his first house and we are moving him in next week! He is so excited! Ü The funny thing at the graduation was that Big Buddha from Fox 13 graduated with Chad. Their family sat right behind us. They were pretty funny yelling and screaming his name and throwing confetti all over everyone when they announced him.


I took my nieces and nephew to a little park by my house the other morning. The little ones were so darling they fell asleep right away in the stroller. It was a lot of fun.
Ashley and Warner asleep in the stroller. It was cute how Warner fell asleep with his arm draped over Ashley's shoulder.
Bailee and Nathan

4 comments:

brandy said...

Cute pictures Jod....thanks for taking my kids for the morning. They LOVE coming to Petri's house!

Souli & Ashley said...

Happy Mothers Day I hope you had a good one.

Carrie said...

HEY JOD! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Warner is so lucky. I love your fountain!! Let me know how your run goes this weekend. . .I'm gonna die!

Nate and Janie said...

Hey Jodi - I'm so glad you had a great mother's day! What fun pictures, thanks for sharing!