5/04/2009

9 Months and counting...

We took these pictures yesterday when we went on a bike ride with my parents. It was so nice. Warner may not look happy but he really enjoyed it. He was grunting and making noises the whole time. I love this bike trailer it is so nice! I took Warner in today for his 9 month check up, he did so good! Everyone kept telling me how cute he is. He is now 19 lbs 9 oz (34% tile) and 28.6 inches long (65% tile). Which is funny because everyone always tells me he is chunky, go figure. I never think he is big. I can't believe that in 3 more months he will be a year, CrAzY! He is crawling all over the place and he loves to stand and walk around the furniture. He is the funnest kid!

4 comments:

Sharli said...

wow he is getting so big! what is your schedule like again? We need to do lunch soon before these babies grow up!

Jenn said...

That is awesome that he is crawling and sounds like almost walking. Breeya still isn't crawling yet!

Kari's Preschool Blog said...

Warner looks SO cute! Whose bike trailer did you use? That looks perfect for our Friday bike rides this summer!

brandy said...

So cute Jodi! He looks like Nathan in that outfit. I can't believe he's almost one either....it feels like just yesterday....