4/29/2010

Celee Scout Davis

Celee Scout Davis
April 21st at 8:09 am
7 lbs 4 oz & 20 1/2 inches long
We had to be at the hospital at 5:30 am Wednesday morning for my scheduled C-Section at 7:30. I was so excited that I didn't even notice how early it was. We have been planning for this day for so long it felt like it was never going to get here. After getting all checked in and papers filled out my family showed up to wish us good luck. They just had me walk into the surgery room and had me get my epidural. It seemed so crazy to think she would be here in just a few minutes. I didn't even know they had started the C-Section cause my epidural was working pretty good. I asked Shawn what they were doing and he just looked at me confused and said "umm yeah they already started, it's not like they are playing tic tac toe or games on you", Jed the doctor and the others were all laughing. All I could feel was tugging and pressure so I thought they were still just getting things ready. It was a little bit of a harder time for me than the surgery was with Warner cause once her head was out they had to push on the top of my stomach to get her body out and man oh man did that HURT. I thought the doctor was going to break my ribs, I couldn't even breath. I sure wish the epidural would have worked all the way up to my chin. Shawn could tell I was in pain and just kept asking how I was doing. It was pretty quick after that and our cute little baby girl was here. I loved hearing her first little cry. She is our perfect little angel and we couldn't love her more. I was so worried that I wouldn't love her as much as I do Warner but I sure do. How can you love them so much right away. She looks a lot like me but with dark hair and dark eyes. (she also looks a lot like my mother in law and sister in law, it's crazy) I love how soft her skin and hair is. I could just kiss her all the time, and I do. Ü

6 comments:

Sharli said...

She is Beautiful! I know how you feel with the C-Section! They had to push on my stomach for one of my kids (I cant remember which, how sad!) It hurt worse than anything else I had to deal with that day! I am glad everything went well and hope everything went well with your MRI.

Morgan said...

Yea! I have been waiting for you to post. She is beautiful! Glad that everything went well. I love the look on Warners face when he is holding her... Congrats to both of you!!

Laura and Brodie Calder said...

I think she is beautiful just like her mommy! I hope all is well. I sure miss talking to you. I love the pic of Warner holding her. So cute! Congrats!

Rhet and Ashley said...

Jodi!!! She is so gorgeous! Congratulations! Warner is the most handsome boy as well. you have two perfect kids. Also, glad to hear the news on the cancer. Rusti sent an email saying you were cancer free... YAY!!!!! Can't wait for you to bring her in! :)

Jani said...

Congrtas Jodi. She looks just perfect. What a cute little family you have! So excited to hear the good news and good luck with your other surgery, keep us posted!

Tammy said...

Congratulations!!! She is soo cute. I hope your recovery is going well. I hate those c sections.