12/29/2009

Pat on the back....

So I just wanted to give myself a little pat on the back because after a long year and a half I finally got my SR. LOAN OFFICER, Yippee, Hooray!?! If you work at AFCU you know that it usually takes about 2 years after the training to get this authority, but they must be going faster on these than normal. I completed my Senior Loan Officer training back before I had Warner and just had to wait for my manager, VP's and the Sr. Vice President to approve my request. The reason it takes so long is because they have to do a personal audit and an audit on my loan portfolio. (not a job I would want to do) Any who I just wanted to remember this great accomplishment that I have achieved. I am so proud of myself! Ü

8 comments:

Emilee said...

congrats!! That is so exciting! Way to go!

Jani said...

Good Job Jodi-It will be so much nicer for you at work! Way to go girl Ü

Sharli said...

Congrats Jodi, what a great accomplishment!

Nate and Janie said...

Wow! Great job Jodi - you're big time now! That's awesome!! Congratulations!

Laura and Brodie Calder said...

Congrats jodi! That is truly a great accomplishment.

Ben and Lindsay said...

you should be proud of yourself! congrats! now I know who to call when i need one!

brandy said...

You're awesome Jod! Now you can afford to take me out to lunch!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Girlie i'm more then proud of you!!!