7/10/2009

No more ear infections!

So Warner went to the hospital on the 8Th of this month to get tubes in his ears. We are so happy that he will not have ear infections anymore!! He did really well. I wasn't expecting how he would be after the anesthesia. He screamed for about a half hour straight. We heard crying when we were in the waiting room and weren't sure if it was him or not, but you betcha it was. I'm sure they were glad when we left so it was quite again. The nurse said that it was totally normal. He just didn't understand why he felt so loopy. After his morning nap he was acting normal. He seems to feel so much better. He is walking a lot better too. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it but he hardly crawls anymore, he just walks all over! I am so glad we did it! Ü

When I got home from work last night all he wanted to do was play in the car!

No comments: