10/14/2008

Warner's Blessing 10/12/08








We Blessed Warner this past Sunday. It was such a great day. The blessing was so sweet I cryed the entire time. After the blessing we all went over to my parents house for a very yummy luncheon. Everyone kept telling me what a good baby I have because he didn't fuss once, he stayed awake the whole time and just watched people as they all fussed over him. He really is such a great baby, I couldn't have asked for better. I want to say thanks to everyone who came and supported our little guy. It really means a lot to have your love and support. I really have the best
family and friends. Ü

9 comments:

Jani said...

Jodi-

Your pictures are so cute-Warner is such a cute little guy- It's so fun to watch him grow- It's amazing how you can love someone so much!! what a fun time in your life- Keep the pictures coming we love to see them-

Jani

Morgan said...

Jodi,
He is so cute! I love the new pictures... I think he looks like his Dad! I hope everything is going good..

Tammy said...

I can't believe how big he is getting already. It looks like you had a fun day. He is too cute.

Ben and Lindsay said...

congrats on his blessing he looks so handsome, he is growing up so fast, and is alreayd looking like a little boy! love your pictures!

Souli & Ashley said...

That is so fun he looks darling. It seems like you just had him. Time goes by so fast. I'm glad it went okay.

Jenn said...

He is so cute! Congratulations on the blessing. I love the new pictures, he is getting big! See you soon!

Nate and Janie said...

Congrats on the blessing and by the way, I love the pictures of you guys that you have on the side of the blog. Who did them? They are gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Congrats on the blessing. Love the song to it gives me chills down my body and bring tears to my eyes. I know i'm a baby!!! Ha..Ha..Also, love the pics on the side they are so gorgeous!! keep in touch

Natalie said...

Hey there - I'm Natalie.. Brandy's collage roommate(don't know if you remember me :) Congratulations on your cute little Warren. He is a doll! Looks like it was a great day!
Natalie
www.kevanandnatalie.blogspot.com