10/21/2008

Toby and Danielle had a Halloween party for Toby and Randy's birthday's last Saturday. It was so much fun to get dressed up and go to a fun party. As you can see everyone went all out, my friends costumes were pretty funny. I especially loved "Richard Simmons" (Randy), I couldn't stop laughing at him and Kari as they kept doing their stretches all night!
Danielle and Toby (pirates)
Alana and Josh (Bret Michaels)
Alana's Belly Ü

Kara and Cory (plumber and rocker)

Me and Shawn (Edward and Navy girl)
Amy and Rob (Rocky)
Jamie and Dave (Raggedy Ann & Jack Sparrow)
Kari and Randy (Richard Simmons)
....Sorry some profanity here....

7 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

you guys are crazy Jamie told me about her costume. You guys look cute. I hate dressing up you are a good sport.

Anonymous said...

O you all look really great!! Damn it every time i look at the pics makes me just miss you guys so much!!!!

Morgan said...

Jodi, I love the costumes! You have such a fun group of friends!

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You guy's look so cute!

Ben and Lindsay said...

See don't you just love Halloween! I love all your costumes, you look super cute! I wish I could go all out on my costumes like that, but Ben is so stingy with money!

Ben and Lindsay said...

and your hair is getting so long! you look gorgeous as ever

Sharli said...

About the quitting thing, We are not sure yet but Jake is having a hard time with this two kid thing with me home so I don't know he could handle it without me here!