6/26/2010

Memorial weekend at Lilly Lake

We went camping with all our friends to Lilly lake for the holiday weekend. It's weird that I didn't take any pictures of us all hanging out just of the kids. It was a fun weekend but I realized how much harder it is to camp with two little ones. Plus I still had my drain in from my last surgery and that didn't help with not being able to move around very easy. It was a fun trip other than one of the nights Shawn, I and the kids went down to the lodge to get more water and on our way back we hit a little pug dog. It was so sad, I think I was crying harder than the owners. I hated to see the dog in pain. Shawn had to slam on the brakes pretty hard and our 15 gallon water jug slid across the bed of the truck and smashed into the cab putting a big dent in it. We are just glad the kids were ok in the back seat, I'm sure they felt it hit.

Celee's first bath in the trailer, I don't think she liked it much.

No comments: