12/13/2009

Child Family Christmas Party

Last night we had our Child family Christmas party, it was a lot of fun. My dad's side of the family is so big we always have to do it at the church. The little kids got to sing Christmas songs really loud so that Santa would hear and come and visit. All the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and get a candy cane and a present. Warner loved the car that he got, but he couldn't get enough of the candy canes. He kept stealing everyone else's too. (man this kid loves sugar) It was nice to see all my cousins. We have a blast at this party every year!
Warner loved his car but I'm sure he's on the look for more candy canes to steal.

My sister's Teri, Jamie, me, and Jamie. (We sure missed Brandy and wished her family could have come)

The girls were dressing Dave with pretty bows and some googly eyes.

1 comment:

Ben and Lindsay said...

wow that is a large family! but those are the best! merry christmas to you and your cute family!