2/27/2009

Cancun...

Our trip to Cancun was a blast. I only cried once when we dropped Warner off at his grandparents house. I wasn't too bad the rest of the trip. We went with 6 of our friends. Everyday we would wake up and eat breakfast then go straight to the pool and soak up the sun. We would walk the beach and play Botchy until about 5:00 and then we would go in and get ready for the night. Since we had all been to Cancun before all we did was relax, it was a great get away! One of the nights we went to CoCo Bongo. This is the funnest club I have ever been to. It's so much more than just a club, it's like a big Vegas show too. I wish they had one in Vegas so we could go more often! I can't wait for our next trip, our friends have so much fun together.
Jamie, Amy, Me, Kari after dinner at Hard Rock Cafe
Senior Frogs
Taxi Ride
Randy and Shawn embracing in a kiss...
The upper pool
Partying at CoCo Bongo
The lower pool
They had a little jungle and stream in all the hallways in the hotel, it was really cool! This was right outside our room.
We went to this restaurant Thai for Valentines Day, it is the funnest place to eat. It's right over the lagoon and they have dolphin's swimming in tanks by the tables.
Me & Shawn
Rob & Amy
Jamie & Dave
Randy & Kari
This was the view outside our back door. We were on the ground level so we could walk straight to the upper pool from our room. It was perfect!
Margaritaville

This is in the hotel lobby.

4 comments:

Sharli said...

How fun! I am jealous, I need to get away! I LOVED the coco bongo when we went and that was like 5 years ago so Im sure it is way better now!

Jani said...

Looks like you had some good times!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun! I am super jealous! I need to take a trip like that, it would be SO worth it! Don't you wish you could live with the palm trees and sun? I do!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looks like you all had tons of fun! Alot of sun i see. I bet you guys loved it. I have lots of sun here to but, not it's not as nice as there. I'm jealous i miss you guys....Hanging out and well getting down...LOL!! Glad you got away. Take care hun.