12/12/2008

Warner eating cereal...

First bite
Making faces at daddy
Open wide
nom nom nom

We fed Warner cereal for the first time tonight. We have been putting it in his bottle for a while but we haven't fed him from a bowl & spoon yet. In the books I read it said it's hard for them the first time but as you can tell from the pictures Warner was LOVING it. He kept grunting in between each bite to say he wanted more, that kid was going to town. I thought he would have a hard time with the spoon but he did so well! He is the cutest little kid. I am so glad that he is here and we get to spend the rest of our life's with him. I couldn't ask for a better baby! Ü

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I can't believe that he is old enough to be eating cereal already. It's so fun when you get to start all of there firsts.

Ben and Lindsay said...

He is getting so big and even more handsome! Did not know that was possible, cus he was already a stud! congrats on his first ceareal eating!

Carrie said...

It was so fun to get together! Let's keep doing it. Warner is such a good baby and so dang cute! That's awesome he loved his rice cereal 'cause Addi would have nothing to do with it and would just blow bubbles in it everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow i can't believe he's getting that big to be eating from a spoon...ITS so fun to start new things huh? I miss all that. Now with Myles it's like having the talks (U know the ones i'm talking about right)? He's a good kid tho. And Warner is so adorable and i bet so much fun. I need to meet him in real life!! I'll let you know for sure when we are in Utah again. Miss you so much!!

Anonymous said...

We just started feeding Ashley rice cereal too. She seems to like it so far. I'll start adding fruits and veggies soon too. I'm so glad that you got an easy baby the first time. Watch out for number 2!! Warner is too cute!
Brandy

Anonymous said...

This is what life is all about. Warner is such a treasure! If you think he likes cereal, wait until he trys mashed potatoes and gravy! He seems to catch on fast, I think he gets that from Jodi's side of the family....
Mom