9/21/2008

Josh's Birthday BBQ

Josh and Alana had a BBQ at their house for Josh's birthday. All the food was so yummy. As you can see that Warner was the life of the party. It was a lot of fun, we played cards and Rock Band. Thanks you guys for such a fun night!
Happy Birthday Joshua!!! Ü
Amy, Danielle, Kara, Warner, Alana, Jamie, Kari, & me playing cards
Toby, Shawn, Josh, & Rob Playing Rock Band
Randy & Kari

Josh & Alana

Amy & Warner
Amber, Matt, & Berlynn
Josh & Warner
Toby & Danielle
Kara & Warner

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that you and your friends are always doing fun things! Most of mine make it seem like SO much effort to get out with kids and you are just rolling with it! Warner is already a little heartbreaker and center of attention. . . I LOVE IT! I'm SO ready to get out, let's do lunch!

Emilee said...

Your little guy is so cute! Thats so funny you guys would do the same thing with the lundry basket! I think its so stinking cute when he does it! Are you just enjoying being a mom! I LOVE IT!