11/28/2009

IT'S A GIRL
So we went to the doctor last week and found out that our baby #2 is a girl!!! We are so excited. We were a little confused when my doctor was referring to the baby as a split tail. Surprising cause Shawn has a pretty dirty mind, and I my doctor does too. Any who we are so ecstatic that it's a girl. I can't wait to see her! I wanted to put the pic of the ultra sound on here but it wasn't the best picture of her. So I will next time. Now we need to start thinking of names! Ü
(us at the doctors office)

7 comments:

Sharli said...

YAY CONGRATS I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!

Ben and Lindsay said...

YEAH!! Congrats! She is going to be the cutest little girl ever! How exciting for you guys!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so awesome! When is your due date? I can't wait to see what she looks either. Or should i say a picture of her since i live out of state. LOL! I'm so happy for you and your cute family.

MCF said...

That is SO exciting! Congrats! :)

Emilee said...

Congrats you guys!! how fun!!

Nate and Janie said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats you guys - I am so excited for you!!!

Souli & Ashley said...

That is so exciting girls are so fun. I'm so excited for you. That is great that her twins are doing ok. I hope the little one gets better and can go home soon. I think that their middle names are so sweet, so thoughtful. I worry about Jamie all the time. I know we arn't really that close as we used to be. I hardly ever see her. But she is in my mind and prayers always. I hope her and Dave are okay and can enjoy the happiness in their lives and others. I'm so happy for you guys. You are a darling family.