1/02/2009

We went to Kari and Randy's house for New Years Eve, it was tons of fun. We played games and ate lots of yummy treats! After the boys were done wearing the Borat swimsuit (can't display those pictures Ü) Randy put on an awesome fireworks show. We were competing with the neighbors to see who's were the best. Randy's totally were! The whole night was a lot of fun! I almost wet my pants a few times my friends are so dang funny. I was to busy having fun I forgot to take more pictures...
Me and Shawn

Some of the girls playing cards.

Alana, Avery, Randy, Warner
Our first New Years Eve as a family!
Randy, Shawn, Warner, Rob

2 comments:

Nate and Janie said...

Your little guy is so cute! It looks like you had a great holiday season with your new little one. Happy New Year!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy new Year! Souunds like Warner had a great first holiday!