9/15/2008

We went camping this weekend up to Whitney Reservoir with my in laws and some friends. It was a lot of fun! It was nice because my mother in law wanted to babysit Warner back at camp so that the rest of us could go 4-wheeling a lot. It was so pretty to see all the leafs changing colors. I love this time of year. Us girls like to sit around the camp fire and play cards while the boys are out playing Frisbee golf. We did a big dutch oven dinner on Saturday night, it was sooo yummy! We celebrated Chad's birthday and had cake and ice cream too. My parents surprised us and came up for the day on Sunday. My mom and Sherry joked around the whole time of who is Warner's favorite grandma. They are so funny. Warner again was so spoiled all weekend and was held by everyone the whole time. That kid LOVES to be held. It was a very fun camping trip. Ü







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got a handful in that first picture. Hee hee! I wish we could have all gone. It looks like you had a fun time.
Brandy