7/29/2008

So we went to the doctors yesterday and he said that I am dilated to a 3 and still 80% thinned so he stripped my membranes to keep things moving along. He is going to start me on August 7th sometime in the morning!!! He said that he thinks the baby will weigh around 7 lbs 1 oz. That would be great for me, that is a perfect size!!! The doctor said that he would be surprised if I make it until the 7th. I have a feeling that I will which would be fine with me so then I make sure I am all ready. But then it would be fun to have it come as a surprise, as long as my whole family is in town when he comes!!! I can't believe that we are going to be parents next week, I can't wait to hold him and see his little face. He is going to be so dang cute!!! Ü

4 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

He really will be so dang cute. Jamie told me all that today, I always ask her on your progress. Good luck there is nothing more scarry but also more wonderful then giving birth. That first cry will melt your heart. I remember the doctor said to me those are tears of joy right. They sure were its the best being a mom. Anyone is nuts to not want the experience. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Sharli said...

That is so exciting you guys are going to be great parents and Im sure he is going to be adorable!! You have to post pics ASAP when you get home so we can all see how adorable he is!!

Carrie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! He's gonna be a little stud. Didn't you hate having your membranes striped. . .OUCH! August 7th will be here so soon! Take it easy and TRY to sleep while you can(: I can't wait to meet him! Good Luck with the delivery!

Ben and Lindsay said...

I can't believe its already a week away! I am excited for the both of you! I can't wait to see the little adorable guy! Post lots and lots of pics!