4/20/2008











Shawn and Dave threw me and Jamie a birthday party at Dave and Jamie's house. Our friends bought us necklace's from Tiffany's. They are so beautiful!!! We were so excited! Before we opened the gift Josh and Alana gave us cards that said "Happy Birthday, love the new member of the Wilson family." with an ultrasound picture of their new baby!! Alana wrote on the picture "TK.'s new best friend. It was so perfect. I am so excited that one of my friends is pregnant with me. We are going to have so much fun talking about our little ones. She is due December 1st. So our kids will be 4 months apart. It was the perfect birthday party, we had so much fun playing games, eating, and talking! We have the best friends ever, they make our lives so much fun! Ü

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I didn't know that you were on here! That's awesome! Looks like the party was tons of fun, hope you had a happy birthday! Sorry I missed lunch the other day, I was super bummed!